A set of 6 28mm alternate fantasy axemen from Quartermaster 3D.
Printed in high quality resin on Anycubic Photon printers with UV sensitive resin at 0.03mm layer heights for super fine detail levels and quality.
Important notes about physical delivery of resin figures:
- These items are printed to order and depending on the order size could take up to a week to print before shipping.
- NLT normally uses a light grey resin for 3D prints, however prints may be delivered in other solid or transparent colours of resin depending on availability of resin. Don’t worry the colour makes no difference to the detail or durability of the finished product.
- 3D printed resin holds details amazingly well and is very strong, however it is susceptible to breaks due to chips, cuts or impacts. Please be careful will all thin parts (such as spears, lances, swords, etc) as impacts or drops may break them. Breaks that do occur are normally very clean, and a drop of super glue will repair them often without leaving a visible break line.
- In some cases the physical models will still be attached to the support structure when they arrive. This is to help support them during transit so that the finer parts do not break. Simply snip (or break) the figure off the supports upon arrival making sure you hold the part that is being cut away so as to not allow it to flex or break as you remove the supports.
- The resin used is UV sensitive, so it is important to ensure that it is NOT exposed to UV light (such as sunlight) for very long until it has been primed. Exposure to UV light for any length of time (as little as 5-10 minutes in strong sunlight) can cause the resin to start to become brittle, so please ensure you prime the figures before you leave them out for painting!